- America's Career InfoNet - Discover the fastest growing and highest paying occupations in the U.S., as well as job
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - Official site of the U.S. Department of Labor. It contains a wealth of career information and statistics
- Career Builder - Occupational and job search information.
- CareerOneStop - Provides direct links to information on a very broad range of self-assessment, career exploration, career planning and management topics.
- Employment Projections - What are the hottest jobs? This site provides information about the labor market for the nation as a whole for 10 years in the future.
- EngineerYourLife - A guide to engineering for high school girls.
- Health Careers -ThisWisconsin Website has over 60 health careers and links to explore.
- Monster Job Search - Search for jobs, network with people, and get career advice.
- My Next Move - A career exploration tool designed for easy use by students, youth, and others interested in finding out about different occupations, careers, and industries.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - The Occupational Outlook Handbook is a nationally recognized source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to individuals making decisions about their future work lives. Revised every two years, the Handbook describes what workers do on the job, working conditions, the training and education needed, earnings, and expected job prospects in a wide range of occupations.
- Princeton Review Career Quiz - Match your personal interests/style to various careers (24 questions).
- Public Health Careers
- Resume Guide and Templates
- USAJobs - provides worldwide job vacancy information, employment information fact sheets, job applications, and forms online.
- UW Major Mania - Search for majors of interest and identify where they are located throughout the UW-System.
- Wisconsin STEM Careers - Wisconsin's resource to all things STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics)
- Video Resource for Careers and Colleges - video segments for the top 100 most desirable careers in the US, featuring interviews and advice from those who are presently engaged in each of those careers. Students can learn about requirements, career earnings, what a typical day on the job entails, etc.
Career Fest - Concordia University in the R. John Buuck Fieldhouse
For many years, the counseling departments of the five public high schools located in Ozaukee County have been sponsoring a career exploration event at Concordia University in Mequon known as Career Fest. WFBHS families are welcome to attend. Along with being able to interact with professionals in over 100 different careers, seminars focused on career selection will also be offered.