To call in for attendance/absences/messages: 414-963-3993
- Students are expected to be in school, in first hour class by 7:45am.
- Please notify the attendance office by phone of absences or appointments as early in the day as possible.
- If you wish homework for your student, please contact the teachers directly as early in day as possible. Many teachers read their e-mails first thing in the morning, lunchtime, or after school. Because it takes time for teachers to prepare homework assignments, please be mindful of their time restraints. If requested, homework may be picked up in the attendance office between 3:05-3:45pm or will be sent by email or moodle instructions. Tardy: If students arrive at school after the final bell at 7:45 or 12:25, they should proceed to their class. They will be marked tardy by the teacher.
- If students must leave school during the school day, parents should either call or write a note notifying the attendance office of the appointment. Students should come to the attendance office first thing in the morning to get a release from class form. Before leaving the building, excused students should sign out in the attendance office, and sign in when they return.
- For students coming to school during the school day, they should check in at the attendance office.
- Unexcused absences must be cleared within 24 hours.